Role based in Singapore.
Our client is a leading global financial institution. This role is situated in a Windows Server team focusing primarily on projects, support and maintenance of the Microsoft Infrastructure.
Responsibilities of the role:
* Responsible for the planning, testing, tuning, configuration and setup of XenApp/XenDesktop architectures
* Vast Knowledge in system architecture and design around Virtualization
* Heavy involvement in infrastructure design, implementations and project work
* Responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance of Thin-client technologies (XenApp/Desktop/Netscaler)
* Responsible for creating appropriate documentation for deployment, configuration, and related processes around disaster/recovery of the Virtualization infrastructure
* Liaise with other team members on system backup/restore procedures. Provide a comprehensive disaster recovery plan forXenApp, XenDesktop and Access Gateway products
* Must have experience with the following technologies:
* Network troubleshooting with respect to VMware, XenApp, XenDesktop sessions
Requirements of the role:
Must possess at least five years of solid experience in the following technologies having played a major role in design and implementation decisions:
* Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
* ESXi/ESX, vSphere 4/5
* Netscaler/Citrix Secure Gateway
* Edgesignt Implementations
Ideal candidate possess experience more on design / implementation rather than BAU tasks. Candidates from an Investment Banking background is preferred.